Avalon’s 3rd annual 2023 Lab Trend Report, the only one of its kind in the industry, examines emerging industry trends and legislation currently shaping the lab ecosystem for healthcare executives.
This year’s report includes:
- Market trends affecting laboratory diagnostics and health plans
- Legislative and regulatory landscape impacting genetic and routine testing
- How and why routine tests represent 90% of all lab utilization and 70% of spend, the 20 most common tests, and how overuse and unnecessary expense can be avoided
- Genetic testing and its arrival into the mainstream, how prior authorization and quality differentiation are key to managing new tests
- How Avalon programs can address waste, price concerns, and spend